JOIN WIRV TODAY
Becoming a member is easy!
The cost of membership is $88.00 (incl GST) and members are able to attend events at a discounted price and also breakfast briefings during the year for free. Memberships expire and fall due on 31 December every year and there are no pro-rata memberships. If you sign up after 1 October, your membership will be valid until 31 December of the following year.
- Memberships expire and fall due on 31 December every year and there are no pro-rata memberships.
- Memberships are available to individuals only.
- Memberships are non-refundable and not transferable between individuals.
- Memberships are not transferable between states and do not offer entitlements to interstate events.
- Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria (ABN 39 827 710 230) is a not for profit organisation and is registered for GST.
- All queries regarding membership are to be directed to our Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep your contact details up to date on your profile in the “My Account” section of the website as we use these details to communicate with you.
- If you are already a member of WIRV (even if your membership has expired) you will not be able to create a new membership account using the above form. You can renew your expired membership by logging into our member portal.
Thank you for applying for membership.
Please check your email for further correspondence.