What are the WIRV Awards?
The WIRV Awards recognises outstanding females and male contributors to change in the restructuring and insolvency industry, including accountants, lawyers, bankers, advisors and consultants. The award winners are decided by an independent panel of judges, via a stringent and independent list of judging criteria.
2021 WIRV Awards – Finalists Announced!
We are pleased to announce the finalists for the 2021 WIRV Awards.
Female Young Gun
Michelle Khor (Cornwalls)
Stephanie Elder (Grant Thornton)
Natasha Toholka (Norton Rose Fulbright Australia)
Meghan Sullivan (Harris Carlson)
Male Contributor to Change
Gordon Jenkins (I Am Gordon Jenkins)
Christopher Hodge (McGrathNicol)
Organisation of the Year
Past WIRV Awards Winners
- Young Gun Award – Cassie Mortimer, Norton Rose Fullbright
- Outstanding Female Award – Lara Wiggins, KordaMentha
- Male Champion of Change – Brett Warren, ASIC
- Gender Diversity Firm of the Year – Hamilton Murphy
- Young Gun Award – Christie Jones, Victorian Bar
- Outstanding Female Award – Leanne Chesser, KordaMentha
- Male Champion of Change – Nathanael Kitingan, Macpherson and Kelley Lawyers
- Young Gun Award – Vanessa Munnecke, Kalus Kenny Intelex
- Outstanding Female Award – Radhika Kanhai, Cornwall Stodart
- Male Champion of Change – Greg Keith, Grant Thornton
- Young Gun Award – Kathryn Smith, Ashurst
Stay tuned from Monday 2 August 2021 when our winners will be announced. Good luck to all finalists!
We would like to thank our sponsor, CASL for their support of the 2021 WIRV Awards.
CASL is a leading third-party funder providing funding for litigation and dispute resolution. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, CASL has the second largest footprint of specialist litigation managers in Australia. CASL has a clearly defined business model comprising experts with an average per team member of 10 years’ experience in litigation funding across claims origination, due diligence and monitoring functions. CASL’s unique offering is in its fast, flexible and innovative approach to funding claims. It combines a high quality in-house legal, business and finance team with ready access to secure capital.