WIRV Membership Information
Becoming a member is easy!
The cost of membership is AUD $88.00 (incl GST) and members are able to attend events at a discounted price and also breakfast briefings during the year for free.
Memberships expire and fall due on 31 December every year and there are no pro-rata memberships. If you sign up after 1 October, your membership will be valid until 31 December of the following year.
It’s easy to become a member of WIRV! All you need to do is register and pay.
|AUD $88.00 Per Year
Membership expires 31st December Each Year
If you are already a member of WIRV, you can renew your membership by logging into your membership account via the membership portal.
- Memberships expire and fall due on 31 December every year and there are no pro-rata memberships.
- Memberships are available to individuals only.
- Memberships are non-refundable or transferable between individuals.
- Memberships are not transferable between states and do not offer entitlements to interstate events.
- Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria (ABN 39 827 710 230) is a not for profit organisation and is registered for GST.
- All queries regarding membership are to be directed to our Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep your contact details up to date on your profile in the “My Account” section of the website as we use these details to communicate with you.