WHAT DOES A WIRV PARTNERSHIP INVOLVE?
RAISE YOUR BRAND PROFILE WITH WIRV
Partner brands are featured in our communications with WIRV members to ensure our Partners remain front-of-mind in the industry and are provided with essential exposure to their potential clients.
WIRV provides its Partners with strategic industry engagement with key stakeholders in the insolvency and restructuring sector, along with the opportunity to work collaboratively with the WIRV Committee to maximise the continued value of the Partnership and deliver benefits to the wider WIRV membership base.
WIRV provides countless opportunities to connect with respected professionals in the insolvency and restructuring sector. Our focus is on empowering our members and building meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
Partnership with WIRV allows you to contribute to WIRV’s advocacy, professional development and networking initiatives, providing you with unique opportunities to remain front-of-mind and build long-term and meaningful relationships with current and future leaders in the industry.
BUILD CREDIBILITY AND PARTICIPATE
WIRV is highly regarded in the industry for its quality advocacy, networking and professional development events. Partners that align their brands with WIRV enjoy the benefits of WIRV’s reputation for professionalism and connection in the industry.
Partnership packages also include tickets to various WIRV events providing a valuable way for WIRV’s Partners to stay in touch with existing clients, develop new and long-term relationships with clients and keep their finger on the pulse with industry changes.
HAVE YOUR SAY
WIRV regularly seeks feedback and input from its Partners in relation to strategic initiatives and offerings to members. We invite our Partners to participate in various seminars, leadership workshops and training sessions. We do this to ensure we are delivering diverse opportunities to our members and so our Partners receive considerable value for their Partnership with WIRV.
2023/2024 PARTNERSHIP PACKAGES
For the 2023/2024 Partnership Year, WIRV has on offer three Partnership tiers: Platinum (at an investment of $15,000 plus GST), Gold ($10,000 plus GST) and Silver ($5,000 plus GST). Presently, there is one (1) Partnership tier available, two (2) Gold and six (6) Silver.
Highlights of our Gold partnership packages include:
- being featured and having the opportunity to give an address and do a business card draw at WIRV networking events.
- presenting a WIRV award at our annual awards and cocktail evening.
- VIP benefits for the annual footy finals luncheon including the display of your logo throughout the event, access to a VIP table with a speaker and participation on stage in the business card draw on stage.
- the inclusion of thought leadership pieces in our quarterly newsletter.
- Recognition as a Gold Partner and your logo displayed on our website and all WIRV flyers, invitations, emails and marketing collateral.
The Platinum package includes most of the above benefits as well as:
- the opportunity to give a keynote address at our International Women’s Day Luncheon and access to a VIP table.
- the opportunity to give a keynote address at the at the WIRV Awards cocktail function.
- if you are an auctioneer firm, you will have the first option to conduct the live auction at the Footy Finals Luncheon. If not, you will have the opportunity to give a short speech on stage at the Footy Finals Luncheon.
- recognition as our sole Platinum Partner and your logo prominently displayed on our website and all flyers, invitations, emails and marketing collateral.
Partnership with WIRV for the 2023/2024 year commences on 1 July 2023 and runs to 30 June 2024. To maximise your Partnership benefits, we encourage Partners to sign up with WIRV well in advance of 1 July 2023.
If you are interested in becoming a WIRV Partner, please contact our Partnerships Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to learn more about becoming a WIRV Partner, please view the Partnership Prospectus here or below.